Soy Candle : Woodstock
Woodstock is a tribute to a generation that lived for love, music and the beauty of nature. With its romantic floral notes and dark musky profile, this candle will set the tone for an unforgettable moment.
Scent Notes : An adventurous blend featuring the strong, slightly sweet and captivating scent of patchouli, the elegance of fresh cut roses and the warm exoticness of nag champa.
Volume : hand-poured in an 8 oz / 235 mL glass jar with lid.
Burn time : up to 45-50 hours.
Burning instructions : on the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar, (1/4" to 1/2" deep). This will give your candle an even burn, prevent tunneling and help to maximize scent throw.
* Remember to always trim the wick down to 1/8" - 1/4" before lighting your candle again. You can use scissors, a nail clipper or a specialized wick trimmer. Trimmed wicks will give a cleaner, brighter burn and will make your candle last longer.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always place the lit candle on a stable, flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Allow the candle to cool and regain its solid form before putting the lid back on.
Ingredients : pure soy wax, essential oils, Phthalate-free aromatic essences, natural fiber wick (lead and zinc free).
The soy wax we use for our candle making is :
- 100% vegetable, made with Pure Soybean oil
- all NATURAL and biodegradable.
- manufactured meeting FDA standards.
- Kosher Certified.
- NOT tested on animals.
- Contains NO animal products.
- Contains NO palm wax.
- Contains NO petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
- Contains NO pesticides and NO herbicides
- Contains NO toxic materials.
- Contains NO Genetically Modified Materi