Whitening Tooth Powder
Natural Cleansing Oral Care
You will never go back to store bought traditional toothpaste after you try this all natural tooth powder. It may not foam like a chemical toothpaste but we can assure you that your mouth will feel a lot cleaner.
This tooth powder is formulated with 100% natural ingredients. There are with no synthetic additives such as preservatives, foaming agents, synthetic colorants, artificial flavors and other chemicals that are harmful to you or the environment.
It is formulated in small batch with the following natural ingredients:
- Activated bamboo charcoal: removes external stains from teeth without the toxic chemical ingredients used in commercial tooth whitening. Promotes good oral health and can change the pH in the mouth, helping to reduce cavities, gum disease and bad breath.
- Bentonite clay: absorbs toxins and impurities, rich in minerals.
- Kaolin clay: high in calcium, silica, zinc and magnesium. It helps to whiten and polish the teeth.
- Sea salt: polishes and helps neutralize bacteria.
- Xylitol: used as a natural sugar substitute, helps to prevent plaque buildup, does not cause dental cavities or bad breath.
- Baking soda: works as a mechanical cleanser on the teeth and gums, neutralizes the production of acid in the mouth and also as an antiseptic to help prevent infections occurring.
- Cinnamon: inhibits bacterial growth, high in antioxidants, has antimicrobial properties.
- Clove: helps to decrease infection in the teeth due to its antiseptic properties.
- Peppermint: high menthol content, freshens up the breath.
- Spearmint: has a minty flavor and antifungal properties.
Scent : fresh, clean, minty.
Texture : fine smooth clay.
How to use : dip your dry tooth brush in the jar and brush your teeth thoroughly. Rinse clean with fresh water and follow with the Evy Jo & Co. Mouth Bath. You can also use the small included spatula to scoop out the powder and then sprinkle it on your wet toothbrush. Please keep water out of the jar.
Packaged in a 2 oz glass jar. Based on a bi-daily use, the container will last for approximately 1 month.