Soy Candle : Sanctuaire
Available for pre-orders (shipment date 08/28/2017)
Sanctuary recalls the rich and profound smell of incense that is burned during certain sacred ceremonies. Its mesmerizing and penetrating scent is ideal for a relaxed atmosphere conducive to meditation.
Scent Notes : a rich enveloping combination with notes of woody olibanum, powdery myyrh, soothing chamomile and a touch of clary sage.
Volume : hand-poured in an 8 oz / 235 mL glass jar with lid.
Burn time : up to 45-50 hours.
Burning instructions : on the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar, (1/4" to 1/2" deep). This will give your candle an even burn, prevent tunneling and help to maximize scent throw.
* Remember to always trim the wick down to 1/8" - 1/4" before lighting your candle again. You can use scissors, a nail clipper or a specialized wick trimmer. Trimmed wicks will give a cleaner, brighter burn and will make your candle last longer.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always place the lit candle on a stable, flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Allow the candle to cool and regain its solid form before putting the lid back on.
Ingredients : pure soy wax, essential oils, Phthalate-free aromatic essences, natural fiber wick (lead and zinc free).
The soy wax we use for our candle making is :
- 100% vegetable, made with Pure Soybean oil
- all NATURAL and biodegradable.
- manufactured meeting FDA standards.
- Kosher Certified.
- NOT tested on animals.
- Contains NO animal products.
- Contains NO palm wax.
- Contains NO petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
- Contains NO pesticides and NO herbicides
- Contains NO toxic materials.
- Contains NO Genetically Modified Materi